Cardi b and offset being so emotional as daughter turn 11 month old


Cardi B can not believe that time is running out when you are a parent.

Kulture, the rapper's 26-year-old daughter, has just turned 11 months old. This little girl was the best achievement that cardi b has ever achieved in the world.

"My 11-month-old baby and I can not bear it," she uploaded a photo of Kulture - whose father is the rapper Offset - wearing sunglasses. "What's wrong with me? I was overwhelmed all day, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine I'm madly in love with my child ️ Thank you @offsetyrn . "




The adorable messages did not stop there! Cardi then posted a photo of Kulture on a small chair wearing a pretty hat and a summer dress. "My baby KULTURE," she writes on her instagram post.





watch out the videos of cardi b daughter